This story – and all stories on our Facebook and websites connected with coronavirus – is free to read as part of the Seymour Telegraph commitment to community health and safety.
Restrictions on gatherings and shutdowns of businesses are having a major effect on Seymour and district.
Dozens of events have had to postpone or cancel due to efforts aimed at controlling the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Following advice from the Federal Government restricting non-essential gatherings, the 2020 GoFish Nagambie event has been postponed.
Ticket sales are now suspended and organisers are carefully working through the next steps to determine potential new dates for the event.
Further information regarding the next course of action for ticket holders, exhibitors and sponsors will be communicated as soon as possible.
Other events to be postponed include:
● The Go Seymour official launch.
● Seymour, Avenel and Nagambie Uniting Church’s multicultural dinner. Conversational English sessions are continuing online
● Art4CFA Glenaroua exhibition
● Seymour U3A classes and the Melting Pot series
● The Royal Wedding Fair at the Royal Hotel
● Ambulance Victoria GoodSAM cuppa in Seymour
● The 2020 Rural Councils Summit in Nagambie
● The 55th Seymour Working Sheep Dog Trials
For more information about postponed events, contact the event organiser.