Queensland's inquiry into the CFMEU was told a man was subjected to terrifying and profane threats by Bemir "Benji" Saracevic, a former president of the Comancheros, on June 5, 2024.
Written complaints by Cody Raymond, a crane operator on the $353 million Centenary Bridge upgrade project in Jindalee, in Brisbane's west, were tendered to the inquiry.
Mr Raymond alleged Saracevic told him he had been sent up from Melbourne to deal with him.
When Mr Raymond asked Saracevic how he planned to do that, Saracevic allegedly replied: "I'll f***ing burn your house down c*** and kill your kids."
Mr Raymond reported the incident to Rob Pickard, Queensland and Northern Territory manager for BMD Group, and joint venture partner Georgiou Group.
He claimed he was later offered 12 months of security protection outside his house.
Mr Pickard, appearing before the inquiry on Tuesday, denied the extra protection had been suggested but offered to connect him to support services.
"Cody was understandably upset," Mr Pickard said.
"I advised him that we worked with a company who provided support and security services for people in that space."
The inquiry heard three Comancheros members - Saracevic, Mark Ahern and Krstomir (Kris) Bjelogrlic - flew from Melbourne to Brisbane on June 5 and went straight to the Centenary Bridge site.
They had been flown up by Gary Samuel from security firm Host, which had been contracted by BMD to provide security at the worksite because of "issues" with the CFMEU.
Mr Raymond said Mr Samuel suggested he had been targeted for being a CFMEU member, claiming the union was affiliated with rival bikie gang the Bandidos.
Mr Pickard told the inquiry the CFMEU's activities placed enormous stress on its staff, up to the level of the board of directors.
Earlier on Tuesday, the inquiry heard former CFMEU boss Michael Ravbar wrote to the state's police commissioner accusing officers of unlawful behaviour after members were refused entry to a worksite.
In the letter dated May 10, 2024, Mr Ravbar accused police of "breaching, or coming perilously close to breaching" the Fair Work Act and the Work Health and Safety Act.
Mr Ravbar's complaint concerned an incident in which police moved on union members seeking entry to the Cross River Rail work site in the south Brisbane suburb of Dutton Park on May 3, 2024.
Mr Ravbar told former police commissioner Steve Gollschewski the union was considering litigation regarding the alleged breaches.
He reminded Mr Gollschewski of Queensland Police's commitment to a memorandum of understanding with the workplace safety regulator, asserting it was "embedded" in its operational procedures manual.
The memo obliged officers to follow the advice of the Office of Industrial Relations in relation to any workplace entry matters.
A few days after the letter, CFMEU representatives blocked a truck from entering the Centenary Bridge upgrade project.
Police directed the truck to leave to ease peak-hour congestion on the Centenary Motorway.
The incident prompted Commissioner Stuart Wood KC to rebuke police during the inquiry's previous block of hearings.
The bridge had become the focus of a CFMEU campaign against the joint contractors, BMD and Georgiou.
The inquiry continues.