Entries are now open for the 2020 Victorian Community History Awards.
The awards are held annually to recognise the contributions made by Victorians in the preservation of the state’s history.
Presented by Public Record Office Victoria and the Royal Historical Society of Victoria, the awards celebrate the people involved in community history projects who are dedicated to telling their local stories and help Victorians to better understand their past.
Entries are open across the following categories:
● Victorian Premier's History Award - $5000
● Collaborative Community History Project - $2000
● Local History Project - $2000
● History Publication - $2000
● Local History - Small Publication - $1500
● Digital Storytelling - $1500
● Community Diversity - $1500
● Historical Interpretation - $1500
● Oral History - $1500
● History Article - $500
All entries must be received by 5 pm on July 8.
Visit prov.vic.gov.au for details.